Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16, 2017 - I Love My Team!

Whenever I am reading Paul’s epistles I can’t help but notice how connected he was to the church; he absolutely adored them and seems to find himself constantly longing to see them and minister to them. I know for me it has been coming out while facing this sickness and finding myself having days that I don’t even feel the strength to go outside…

I’m missing my students… missing our Arena family… missing my “greedy girls” basketball teams… etc. To be honest I am going stir crazy and desperately could use more prayer for strength to get back in the saddle teaching.

Bottom line is, are you truly a part of something bigger than yourself? (1 Thessalonians 2:17-20) We are shown throughout Scripture that we are called to part of a team… be a member of a family… part of a body… on mission with others.

 I love my team and can’t wait to get back into the mix! Do you love your team? If you are missing out on the bonds of community found in the church, it is time to prioritize…

 

 

No comments: